Thanks for all those who were able to meet last night. Not sure we will be welcome back to the Wine Loft as I bought the only drink :)
Apologies if I left anyone off this email list or added someone who does not wish to be on it, as I'm not completely sure who gets what yet. Please bare with me as I figure things out.
Last night we discussed:
- adding more to the website and making it a go-to place for all ex:having residents list graduates on there, adding a blog for meeting notes and more, eblast sign up, and possibly taking donations on there. Also, increasing residents knowledge of the FB page. Ken and I will meet to work on a plan. All input and thoughts are welcome!
- Hand delivering an initial survey/newsletter with a dues attachement for those who have not paid
- going to an eblast newsletter if that is what the survey suggests people want (printing for those who want a hard copy)
- babysitting list - having one POC from the website hold the master list (I volunteered unless anyone else wants to)
- creating a master calendar
- progressive pool party?
- banking and transfer of accounts
- front entrance maintenance
- welcoming committee
- getting kids who need community hours involved in landscaping maintenance
- front entrance hired upkeep
- using the website signs that we already have to promote website
I was thinking It would be awesome if we could gather up all resident information to go on a big master list (emails, dues etc..). Also, trying to collect info for people who have volunteered for positions, so we can note them on the website and include them in certain blasts. I would like to suggest a shared Google doc excel sheet, to be shared among a few board members so that we can keep everything current as it comes in. Your thoughts on this?
Thanks Brian for organizing the front repairs and for staying on as the Park du Lac liaison. I have killed a cactus, so please advise on when and how to go about replacing the front trees that have died as well as any planting, fertilizing that needs to be done.
FYI, you can always get me by email, text or FB message if you need me. (985)807-4805